Friday, March 17, 2006

Blog name change

Hey, I decided to change the name of my blog. It was "Doug's Ruminations" and now it's "Doug's Exploits in Triviality."

There is a good reason for this too, it's all about Obscurity.

In the interest of maintaining obscurity, I was looking for a concise phrase that describes exactly what I do most of the time… and of course the phrase itself would have to be obscure so I decided to see it I could find a reference it on Google; anyway this seems reasonable.

My phrase of choice is “Exploits in Triviality”, and here is the Google Search. Naturally there were zero hits and so I feel safe :)

Actually, now that I've posted this I betcha Google spiders this page and then there will be at least one hit.

BUT I WAS THE FIRST!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.