Sunday, June 05, 2011

Israel 2011 is confirmed

Well, it's confirmed. My daughter Andrea and I are going to Israel for a 10 day tour in October this year.  We've been on pins and needles for several weeks now, just waiting for confirmation that the trip was actually getting enough participants to make it viable. 

This is a very cool thing.

I hope to use this blog to record our preparations and journal our experiences while we're actually there.  Just look for the tags "Israel 2011" on each post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice day!Transportation services in Israel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.