I have way too many unfinished books at the moment.
• Among these hills, a history of Livermore Colorado (I can only handle a little at a time)
• Blackberry Bold for Dummies (mostly for reference)
• WAR, from Bronze-Age Battles to 21st Century Conflict (part of my interest in military history, barely started)
• The Mitford Bedside Companion (to balance out War)
• Jacob's Dozen (on the tribes of Israel)
• The Chumash, the Stone Edition (once again for reference)
• The Sarajevo Haggadah (It's all in Hebrew and I have to learn some of this before I can make any headway at all. Right now it's almost learning one letter at a time.)
Since I also have business reading to do for my work, progress is very slow. Maybe as winter sets in I can make better headway. In any case, it seems I have my winter reading list figured out.