Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Restaurant survey

I am sooo sorry.

I took sooo long to post the results of my survey for types of restaurants. The voter turn out was rather low, so I believe I'll have to do this one again in the future. Thanks to all for participating.

100% of the voters agreed on:

  • Casual dining
  • Coffeehouse
  • Fast casual-dining
  • Mongolian barbeque

50% of the voters preferred:

  • CafĂ©
  • Family style

No one voted for these:

  • All-you-can-eat buffet
  • Cafeterias
  • Destination restaurants (e.g. Casa Bonita, Chucky Cheese)
  • Fast-food
  • Fine dining
  • Hibachi-style
  • Pub
  • Smorgasbord

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. For the information of all, I am one half of all the voters. That's me. :)

    I was looking over the results, and I think no one voted for Hibachi-Style because we've never been to one. A Hibachis that is. And who would seriously vote for CHUCKY CHEESE!?!?! (Just wait till you have grandkids, Dad, I am so gonna make you come to AAAALL the birthday parties there. Mwa ha ha haaaa!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.